ClanDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lets get this straght!

5 posters

Go down

lets get this straght! Empty lets get this straght!

Post by jhart Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm

i forgot to delet so ill just put this lol soz for my bitch fest lol

Last edited by jhart on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
jhart
jhart
Post some more
Post some more

Back to top Go down

lets get this straght! Empty Re: lets get this straght!

Post by Jack Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:49 pm

I know its hard but you have to ignore them just don't respond. Smile

Jack
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by jhart Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Jack wrote:I know its hard but you have to ignore them just don't respond. Smile
by now my resistance to verble abuse is worn i get it from everywhere i dont want it on this clan this clan i just want to play in peace, proxys one of those ppl i just cant ignore hes on of two him an my brother lol
jhart
jhart
Post some more
Post some more

Back to top Go down

Post by Madjivi Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 pm

its easy to ignore bro,ull get use to if from those to noobs
Madjivi
Madjivi
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathAwaits Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:26 am

I hear you mate but you arent being victimised, you just take it a little more personally than others, but its good you have felt like you are comfortable enough to say how you feel.

Proxy doesnt read the forums so i wouldnt expect much change there from him if you know what oi mean lol...but oh well i hope you thicken up your skin and not take it so personal because none of it is personal mate you got to realise that. what happens in the game stays in the game we all back eachother up outside it... ;)

Look forward to the next games Jonathan and i hope that people also ease up on you if this is how you feel Smile
DeathAwaits
DeathAwaits

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am

I don't pick on your any more then I do anyone.....you can ask anyone who has been in this clan for a while. I pick on everyone, sometimes more 1 person then another but it just depends on the day. The more pissed you get the more we will give it out. Its just joking from us (maybe not prox but hes a jackass) and to be honest if that is the limit of what you can take then you will not like any clan. I have been in many clans on many games and most of them are far worse then TDT.

All I can say for you is that you should listen to the things that we say to each other and realize that nobody is really picking on you more then they do anyone else. Proxzee has a once a month spaz out and that was it. As for every day picking. As I said we all do it to each other. You shouldn't take offense.

Nero
Nightmare
Nightmare

Back to top Go down

Post by jhart Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 pm

DeathAwaits wrote:I hear you mate but you arent being victimised, you just take it a little more personally than others, but its good you have felt like you are comfortable enough to say how you feel.

Proxy doesnt read the forums so i wouldnt expect much change there from him if you know what oi mean lol...but oh well i hope you thicken up your skin and not take it so personal because none of it is personal mate you got to realise that. what happens in the game stays in the game we all back eachother up outside it... ;)

Look forward to the next games Jonathan and i hope that people also ease up on you if this is how you feel Smile
lol sounds like vegas lol, anyway its cool now but at the time he pissed me off banter isnt banter if it gets nasty, still he wont change im gonna mute him anyway =] i just dont like verble abuse but i did take it too seriously im kind of touchy around those areas, if somone calls me crap i go out to prove them wrong.
jhart
jhart
Post some more
Post some more

Back to top Go down

Post by jhart Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Nero wrote:I don't pick on your any more then I do anyone.....you can ask anyone who has been in this clan for a while. I pick on everyone, sometimes more 1 person then another but it just depends on the day. The more pissed you get the more we will give it out. Its just joking from us (maybe not prox but hes a jackass) and to be honest if that is the limit of what you can take then you will not like any clan. I have been in many clans on many games and most of them are far worse then TDT.

All I can say for you is that you should listen to the things that we say to each other and realize that nobody is really picking on you more then they do anyone else. Proxzee has a once a month spaz out and that was it. As for every day picking. As I said we all do it to each other. You shouldn't take offense.
ur right lol soz about the scumbag comment you two just really pissed me off, i know you werent trying to upset me i just get botherd when ppl talk about me like that and no onbe says anything to stop them its cool. proxy is a total (please consider others) though lol. i gess for proxy its his time of the month lol
jhart
jhart
Post some more
Post some more

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down