ClanDream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clan games

2 posters

Go down

clan games Empty clan games

Post by WarriorOfBritain Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:47 pm

hi guys jst posting this cos its getting anoying people keep complaining about hon dota etc. not everyone has hon and not everyone whants it and it can get boring nfor the people who havent got hon when u lot are playing it i e me. im obviosly not sugesting u not play hon and no one play hon but maybe we should introduce a different game. post some sugestions on what game or games that could be but it has to be good. also has to be an older or lower graphics game for people with computers that are old (crap).
WarriorOfBritain
WarriorOfBritain
On your way to the top
On your way to the top

Back to top Go down

clan games Empty Re: clan games

Post by CaesarRex Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Warrior - its not about getting new games - its about taking charge and getting your own games going. When a group is playing one game it pretty much does not mean you have to all just do your own thing.
Take charge and get everyone in on your game that isnt playing.
Make sure you have added everyone as friends so you can pm the shit out of them.
Once you done that then its all gogo from there.
Host and play - at the end of the day some of us wont always be around to ensure you get a game. You have to make it happen yourself but I do like your thinking but the current games we play are the trademark so to speak. 5 heroes 3 lanes - you just need to choose the package!
CaesarRex
CaesarRex
Clan Leader & Co-Founder
Clan Leader & Co-Founder

D&D Character
Name: Urug The Initaitor
Race, Class: Half-Orc Paladin
Weapon of Choice: War Hammer

http://clandream.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WarriorOfBritain Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:52 pm

matbe we could introduce a new game anyway it could inspire members to play a bit more and could be good for recruitment. i dont no what game but if people post names and a little bit about the game then we could have a bit more to play anyway. also it could be anytipe. i noticed we have no fps games and the old ones are good such as battlefield you can by battlefield 1942 for 5 pounds and battle field 2 the the same price. also i can guarentee they run on any pc even old ones. but as i said it could be anything.
WarriorOfBritain
WarriorOfBritain
On your way to the top
On your way to the top

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down